Hi, I’m Himanshu Sachdeva.
I’m a writer, podcaster and Filmmaker. But the common thread is story-telling.
I’ve been writing on himanshusachdeva.com since 2014. Here’s a quick brief of what you’ll find on this website –
- Lifestyle Design strategies
- Behavioural Science and application of it
- Habit creation or elimination
- Personal finance – the pragmatic approach
- Stories of –
- The misfits
- The round pegs in the square holes
- The ones who see things differently
- The ones who are brave enough to choose their own paths
I don’t have all the answers, but I’m trying.
If you are coming here for the first time, welcome!
I would like you to make yourself comfortable, get yourself a cup of coffee or tea and check out a few of my popular articles –
- 26 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known When I Was 20 Years Old
- How to cure mental health issues – definition, natural remedies and techniques that work
- How this amazing medium helped me read more than 9 hours a week?
- Benares – The beginning [This is a multiday travelogue post, you’ll find the links in related posts]
- Story of my first Half Marathon
For the list of complete articles, go here.
I would also encourage you to go ahead and listen to my podcast.
For me, this is the place where I provide exponential value to my readers/audience. The Podcast is where I have conversations with amazing guests as they talk about their experiences and learnings which you can apply immediately in your own life.
Listen to Lifestyle Architecture Lab podcast –
One of the quotes I’m trying to live by:
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”Jim Rohn
What to do Next?
The primary place that I share my work is through my weekly newsletter along with this Website. The Newsletter is free and over 1000 people subscribed. No spam. Nothing annoying.
Just enter your email address below and click “Subscribe!”
Connect with me on socials –
- Follow me on Twitter for daily updates.
- Follow me on Instagram for visual updates.
- For rest of the platforms, go here.