First of all an Announcement —
This year I’m trying to make my blog and my podcast self sustainable as there is a lot which goes on monetarily apart from the human efforts I put out myself. For this purpose, I’ve integrated with Patreon. Patreon is a service/site which helps creators like me be supported by their readers or Fans. So you can support my work every month by becoming my supporter at Patreon. You can support me with as low as Rs. 70 (or $1) per month.
By doing this you not only provide your support to me but also get the benefits as per the support level you choose. Some of the benefits are –
- Behind the scenes of my podcast
- Exclusive posts special for the supports
- Discounts on my upcoming Minimal Lifestyle merchandise store.
So please consider becoming a Patron to me and my work and you’ll receive the benefits and immediate access to this annual life review post and more exclusive stuff.
Go here to check me out on Patreon and support or click the Patreon button below –
Post of the week –
#7 – Bijay Nair (#TheyINSpire) – Active War Deployments, Becoming a Leader and balancing your life and passions – In this episode, I’m talking to the Bijay Nair, who is a former Lt.Cdr of Navy. He also a blogger and author. He has written a book named #TheyInspire. He’s also an endurance runner and a corporate professional post his retirement from defence services.
In this episode, we talk about his story. How he got into defence services despite all the financial and other difficulties. His naval academy day and some stories from his active service deployment times. At some places in this conversation, I literally got goosebumps listening about the armed forces and the sacrifices they make for the nation.
My most popular Instagram post recently —
…Click the photo below to read the entire story.
A video I found helpful —
As I and my family are working on the organization of our home a lot more now. So for upcoming kitchen work, during my research, I found this video for Indian Kitchen Organization very helpful.
Go check it out on YouTube.
Quote I’m pondering on lately –
If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don’t.Michael Pollan
Until Next Saturday!
Thanks for reading.
A couple of things I could use your help with:
- Have a relevant topic, which I should be covering? Write to me directly or fill out this form and let me know.
- Join my reader’s list – It helps us a lot when you become a subscriber, it smoothens you experience on Lifestyle Architecture Lab. Being on the email list provides you additional benefits like some exclusive content, webinar’s, free goodies and all of it will be FREE. Please click the link above to join now or put your email address in the below box and hit subscribe.
No spam, ever. Only great stuff.
Saturday-Pentacle – Week 16 – 2019