Saturday-Pentacle – Week 41 – 2018
A product I’m loving – (If you are not interested in audio equipment in general, you can skip to the next point)
Zoom H6 – This is a field audio recorder I bought it lately for recording my podcast episodes. Before buying this my audio recording workflow was just a mess, but now after buying this and one audio software (which I will cover next time), my workflow has become much more streamlined and I’m able to produce audio recordings of professional quality.
Few things I’m loving about it –
- The mobility – The ease of taking it anywhere means I can go to my guest’s place and record with ease knowing quality would still be good.
- Ability to use 6 mics at once with it – well I don’t know when I’ll need to record 6 people at once but even recording more than one person (let’s say a couple) gives me so much liberty and peace of mind.
- Ability to use it as an audio interface – This is an easter egg, I can even use this field audio recorder as a static audio interface with my computer. It works like magic. For people who don’t know what audio interface is – It is a medium to connect professional quality mics which cannot be connected directly to a computer (mics with XLR ports etc).
All In all, I’m just loving this product since the day I bought it. If you are into Audio I’m sure you’ll love it too.
My most popular Instagram post recently —
The time of dawn
Click the photo below to read the entire story.
View this post on Instagram
The time of dawn. . Waking up to mornings like this is nothing more than a reminder how grateful you should be. Every sunrise is another opportunity for you to write a new page in your story. . .. #sunrise #instagood #dawn #orangesky #photographersofig #beautifulmorning #sunlight
A Book I ‘m looking forward to read —
The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni – This book was recommended a few months back by one of my reader friends and just yesterday someone posted this book one of my book clubs on Facebook. So finally I put this in my reading list for 2019.
This book primarily traces Panchaali’s (wife of five Pandava brothers from the Mahabharat) life, this is half history, half myth and everything in between.
An article I’m pondering upon —
This Timeless And Boldly Optimistic Idea Could Change Your Life – This article from Ryan Holiday looks like a piece from his book “The obstacle is the way” and it tells stories of three men in history who even in adverse condition saw an opportunity and moulded it into their own benefit. Ryan is known to follow stoicism as a guiding line in his life and this article shares the story of where he started this from. It was the book – Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. A good read.
Quote I’m pondering on lately – (from the today’s article)
“The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.”
— Marcus Aurelius
Until Next Saturday!
Thanks for reading.
A couple of things I could use your help with:
- Have a relevant topic, which I should be covering? Write to me directly or fill out this form and let me know.
- Join my reader’s list – It helps us a lot when you become a subscriber, it smoothens you experience on Lifestyle Architecture Lab. Being on the email list provides you additional benefits like some exclusive content, webinar’s, free goodies and all of it will be FREE. Please click the link above to join now or put your email address in the below box and hit subscribe.
No spam, ever. Only great stuff.
Saturday-Pentacle – Week 41 – 2018