[Photo Courtesy – @Overrated_Outcast]
In this episode, I’m talking to the Trishita Bhattacharya, popularly known on Instagram as The Overrated Outcast. She is a traveller, photographer and social media influencer with a following of more than a lac.
In this episode, we talk about her story, her initial struggles and how she followed her passion for photography and travel despite being from a science and pharmacy background. We also talk about her journey to become an Instagram Influencer, her creative process and tools, cameras, lenses and apps she uses to produce her work, how to attract brand partnerships and how to generate a sustainable income as an Influencer. This episode has some real insights and advice for many youngsters who want to take this path but in the right way. There are a couple of interesting travel stories as well in this episode.
Links and references from the episode –
Person’s mentioned in this episode –
Tools and apps mentioned –
- Adobe Lightroom Mobile and Desktop
- Phone – Google Pixel 3 XL
- Lenses –
Interesting references –
- Spiti Valley Trek where at the end of the trek when she was crossing the final trench of the snow to get back to the greener side of the world, she had her moment of transition when she decided she don’t want to do the regular job and want to pursue her passion which was photography.
- Her Aha moment.
- Internshala – Online portal to find internships
- Schengen Visa
Quotes from this episode –
- Travel Frees you!
- An idle mind Is the Devil’s workshop.
Books Referred –
- The shooting star – Shivya Nath
Her bucket-list destinations –
- Living in New York for at least 3 months
- Euro Trip
Links mentioned by Trishita –
- Her blog – https://overratedoutcast.com
- Instagram – @Overrated_Outcast
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/overratedoutcastwrites/
Listen to this podcast on one of your favourite platforms –
My Twitter handle: twitter.com/h1m4n5hu
Credits and License:
Quick question – What point or quote from today’s podcast you liked? Please let me know in the comment section below.