Even though I should have published this new year resolutions post in January, first week. Many things kept me from doing it. But it’s better late than sorry, right?
So following are my top 10 new year resolutions for this year – 2016.
- Create something everyday. i.e. – Photograph, Writing, Audio, Video, Sketch, Painting anything creative.
- Write 4 Blog posts every month and be consistent on it.
- Start Creating Videos for YouTube. One every month.
- Read 1 book every 2 months.
- Become better in personal Finance.
- Spend more quality time with Family.
- Go to 50 non-conventional eateries anywhere.
- Run 1000 KM. [83.33KMs per month | 20.83 Per week]
- Travel to 12 places where I’ve never been.
- Taste 12 type of wines (Indian or Foreign)
So the bottom-line for this year is to create something every day. I want to increase my consistency. Because from my past experience I’ve learned that only doing something again and again can make you better at it. There is no other way. Period.
My goal this year is to be consistency in different areas of life – Family, friends, relationships and personal growth.
Spending time with Family and friends has always been one of my priorities. But this past year was not so good in regard of quality family time. So this year it is in my resolution list that I will make sure that i spend more quality time with my family and friends.
I have another weird resolution this year. I want to visit 50 non-conventional eateries. Anywhere! This have a two fold purpose. One, get out there more frequently. Two, get to taste flavors and food which I have not tasted before.
I also want to travel and explore more this year. As I mentioned in my this year’s annual review post, I’m planning to to travel solo through-out India. So this means you can expect few travelogues as well this year.
Last but not the least, wine tasting. I don’t drink alcohol usually, but my heart is stuck on wine. So this year i want to graduate on the next level. Till now I’ve tasted a very few wines like Chenin Blanc, Cabernet and Zinfandel etc. This year I want to explore more in this area. I want to taste at least 12 new types of wine.
So that’s about it for this year’s resolution list.
What are your new year resolutions this year? Please comment and let me know. I will love to hear from you.