[Photo Courtesy – @Coach.Urmi]
The fourth interview is here!
My guest for this episode is Urmi Kothari otherwise known as Coach Urmi. She is the founder of Kinetic Living which is a fitness and wellness boutique in Mumbai. She has a lot of medallions on her jacket. She is IFAA master trainer, Nike Training coach and a certified trainer in STOTT Pilates, Kettlebells and Animal Flow techniques.
What makes her story super interesting is her unconventional choices like – devoting to a fitness routine and time management from an early age, quitting her advertising job after graduating from college. Doing an MBA with ace scoring. But then again following her gut feeling and going to a small village in Kerala to live a completely different life with a dance company for 3 years. Then eventually returning back to Bombay and starting Kinetic Living. There are a lot of nuggets in terms of lifestyle choices and finding out what you truly love and following that with all your heart.
In this conversation, we talk about her story, her daily routine, lifestyle choices, her experience while staying away from city life for 3 years. Tackling PCOD and a lot-lot more.
Links and references from the episode –
Person’s mentioned in this episode –
- Apple Watch
- Apple Podcast
- Noisli (Mentioned by Himanshu)
Interesting references –
- “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.”
― Steve Jobs
- Start Small, Stay Hungry Stay Curious.
- Don’t give up, Don’t make excuses.
- The Greatness Guide by Robin Sharma
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Mind is your Business by Sadhguru
- Body The Greatest Gadget by Sadhguru
email – urmi [at] kineticliving.in | mykineticlife [at] gmail.com
My Twitter handle: twitter.com/h1m4n5hu
Credits and License:
Quick question – What point or quote from today’s podcast you liked? Please let me know in the comment section below.