[Photo Courtesy – Amit (Instagram)]
The second interview of the season is here!
In this episode, we talk about his journey from starting a vegan sports nutrition company in a dairy obsessed country like India. His trail running club. Plants based diet. Active meditation. Leading a young team and turning it into winners. There are a lot of life stories and nuggets in this wide-ranging conversation. I really enjoyed this conversation with Amit and I hope you’ll love it as well.
Links and references from the episode –
Person’s mentioned in this episode –
- Monica – @monbcril
- Ishan Dutta – @dutta_Ishan
- Rahul Kumar – @joshmach
- Nilendu Mukherjee – @nilendu_here
- Ashish – @runnature
- Hayden Hawks – @hawks_hayden11
- Zach Miller – @zachmiller38
- Hyden Vs Hawks – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DCR03UDggA
- UTRC – Unived Trail Runners Club
- Monica’s Insta page for women trail runners – Trail Chicas
- CTC – Chennai Trekking Club
- If you don’t like losing, you’re gonna be the biggest loser in life! – Amit Mehta
- We jumped off a cliff without a parachute and made it on the way down!
- Your biggest fear is your biggest calling!
- Failure is the best teacher!
- Yogi Hills – Mulund Thane
My Twitter handle: twitter.com/h1m4n5hu
Credits and License:
Outro background – Tight Shorts – Andrew Applepie
Listen to the show in iTunes – click here.
Disclaimer – Any diet suggestions mentioned in this episode are as per the guest’s experiences, don’t try a new diet without researching and checking in with your doctor. Especially if you have a pre-existing condition.