Hi, I’m Himanshu Sachdeva!
I’m a writer, blogger, podcaster and fitness & travel enthusiast.
I write about lifestyle architecture, behavioural science, motivation, personal finance, health and fitness.
Here’s a quick brief of what you’ll find here…
- Lifestyle Architecture
- Work-life balance
- Habit creation or elimination
- Tips on personal finance
- Fitness – Running & cycling.
I don’t have all the answers, but I’m happy to share what I’ve learned so far.
If you are coming here for the first time, welcome!
I would like you to make yourself comfortable, get yourself a cup of coffee or tea and check out a few of my popular articles –
- 26 Things About Life I Wish I Had Known When I Was 20 Years Old
- How this amazing medium helped me read more than 9 hours a week?
- Gratefulness, motivation and running stories!
- Benares – The beginning [This is a multiday travelogue post, you’ll find the links in related posts]
- Story of my first Half Marathon
For the list of complete articles, go here.
I would also encourage you to go ahead and listen to my podcast –
For me, this is the place where I provide exponential value to my readers/audience. The Podcast is where I have conversations with amazing guests as they talk about their experiences and learnings which you can apply immediately in your own life.
One of the quotes I’m trying to live by:
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time around.”
Connect with me on all other platforms, go here – about.me/himanshusachdeva